Get the chance to see and swim with the impressive manta rays of Nusa Penida on an amazing snorkeling trip at Manta bay, then explore Nusa Penida island by visiting iconic Kelingking beach.
8.30 - 9.00am: Pick up time
- 8.30am: Pick up time at your hotel in Nusa Penida
- 9.00am: Pick up time at Nusa Penida harbor (depend on your boat arrival time)
9.30am: Start the activities in Nusa Penida
- Meet your local host at Nusa Penida
- Get experiences to do snorkeling at Nusa Penida Island at favorite snorkeling spots (Manta bay, Crystal bay, GT point or Wall bay) with unforgettable and colorful underwater view such as Coral reef, and others beautiful fishes. Explore Nusa Penida Island using a special boat for snorkeling (depend on weather condition during the trip), will definitely give you a very comfortable trip and memorable experience before leaving Bali.
13:30pm: Start island tour (West side or East side of Nusa Penida island)
Penida island tour by car to visit west side of Nusa Penida island (such as: Broken beach, Angel Bilabong, and Kelingking beach) or visit east side of Nusa Penida island (such as: Atuh beach, Diamond beach, Thousand Island).
16.30 pm: Finish
Drop back to your hotel in Nusa Penida or to the harbor to catch your return fast boat to Bali.
*In case of big swell Manta Bay will become inaccessible and a replacement spot will be provided.
*Please note that the sequence of the activities is subject to change according to weather and tidal conditions.
*If you stay in main island Bali, we can provide pick up & drop service from your hotel in Bali and return ferry ticket (from Sanur, Bali to Nusa Penida) with additional charge 450.000/person.
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
What is include:
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Fin, Snorkel)
- Mineral water
What is not include:
- Personal expenses
- Tipping to guide.
- Items that not mentioned in your itinerary.
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you have any questions, please contact us.